"WHERE SERVICE COMES FIRST"
- SEPTODONT LIGNOSPAN STANDARD 2% 1:100,000
SEPTODONT LIGNOSPAN STANDARD 2% 1:100,000
SEPTODONT LIGNOSPAN STANDARD 2% 1:100,000 50/PK
- Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
- When used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes.
- When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.